Habitat homes, sprawling over ~ 5.956 acres, is located in
Sector 99A, right on 75m sector road and surrounded by other premium residential projects. This project is being developed under ‘Affordable Housing Policy 2013‘ and comprises of ~ 816 apartments, each 2BHK + 2 Toilets.
- Convenient Shopping Centre
- Kid’s Play Area
- Community Hall
- Landscaped Central Park
- Secure Gated Community
- EDC/IDC and other charges/taxes will be charged as per affordable housing policy 2013 and other documents issued by government of Haryana from time to time.
- External Development Charges (EDC) as applicable. Any future upward revision by the Haryana Government shall be payable at that time by the Applicant/ Flat Allottee.
- Cheque(s) / Demand Draft(s) should be made in favour of "Prime Infra A/c Habitat".
- Date of offer of allotment will be deemed as the date of publication of list of successful allottees in the newspaper.
- Stamp Duty (SD) and Registration Charges (RC) shall be payable with the last installment based on prevailing rates at that time.
- Revision in rates/plans shall be applicable as per affordable housing policy 2013 and any other documents issue by Government of Haryana from time to time.
- Third party charges including Govt. charges and taxes, shall be extra and will be demanded as and when applicable.
- Any other Charges including but not limited to Administrative charges, charges for bulk supply of electricity etc. shall be payable extra.
- Service Tax at applicable rate will be payable additionally along with each installment.
- Any default in payment shall invite interest @15% per annum.
- Non-Payment/Delay in payment of any installment / Cancellation / Surrender of flat shall attract a deduction / forfeiture of money of Rs. 25,000/-. Such flat may be considered by the committee for offer to those applicants falling in the waiting list.
- Terms & Conditions mentioned here are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the applicant and are not exhaustive. For details please refer to Haryana affordable housing policy 2013.